Data protection declaration for web shop
Dürr Technik GmbH & Co KG is committed to data protection and respects your privacy. The present data protection declaration would like to inform you about our data protection regulations and data protection-compliant measures to enable user-controlled data processing in the sense of informational self-determination. Accordingly, we want to enable you to determine how and in what form your personal data is collected electronically and for what purposes it is processed. Our Internet pages are basically designed in such a way that they can be visited and used without identification and disclosure of personal data. If there are exceptions to this, they are explained below. This declaration can be accessed on the home page and on all other pages in the footer.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
1. In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g., B. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2. Responsible according to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Dürr Technik GmbH & Co. KG, Pleidelsheimer Str. 30, 74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0) 7142 9022-0). You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
3. When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
4. If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
1. You have the following rights towards us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- right to information, - right to correction or deletion, - right to restriction of processing, - right to object to processing, - right to data portability.
2. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address - Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page) - Access status / HTTP status code - Amount of data transferred in each case - Website from which the request comes - Browser - Operating system and its interface - language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition to the data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here from us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
1. In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually must provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the data processing principles apply.
2. In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly checked.
3. Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, competitions, the conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you enter your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
4. If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
2. If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection based on which we will continue the processing.
3. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details: by e-mail to Datenschutz@duerr-technik.com or to our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
§ 6 Web Analytics
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a prevent the corresponding setting of your browser software. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website or the app to their full extent. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to the use of the website and app (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser available under the following link. Install plugin:
In addition, opt -out cookies prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website and app. If you click here, the opt -out cookie will be set.
The tracking measures carried out with Google Analytics are carried out based on Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO carried out. On the one hand, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our websites and app. On the other hand, this measure serves to statistically record the use of our websites and app and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer.
§ 7 Newsletter
1. With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
2. We use the so-called double opt -in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store the IP addresses you use and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to be able to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
3. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
4. You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint. You can object to this tracking at any time by You click on the separate link provided in each e-mail or inform us by another means of contact. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
§ 8 Online Advertising
Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
Our website uses Google AdWords. AdWords is an online advertising program from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google"). As part of Google AdWords, we use so-called conversion tracking. If you click on an ad placed by Google, a cookie will be set for conversion tracking. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used to personally identify users. If the user visits certain pages of these websites or uses the app and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. The cookies cannot be tracked through AdWords advertisers' websites or apps. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
If you do not wish to participate in the tracking, you can object to this use by easily deactivating the Google conversion tracking cookie in your Internet browser under user settings. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
" Conversion cookies" are stored based on Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both our website and our advertising. You can find
more information about Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking in Google's data protection regulations:
We use Google reCAPTCHA on our websites. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google"). With reCAPTCHA it should be checked whether the data entry on our websites (e.g., in a contact form) is done by a human or by an automated program. To do this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor or app user based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website, or the app user uses the app. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g., IP address, how long the website visitor spends on the website or app, or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google. The reCAPTCHA analyzes run completely in the background. Website visitors or app users are not informed that an analysis is taking place. The data processing takes place based on Art. 6 Para
. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its web offerings from abusive automated spying and from SPAM.
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display text and fonts correctly. For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the Google servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website was accessed via your IP address.
Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offering. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your end device. You can find more information about Google Web Fonts at:
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We have no influence on this data transfer.
Google Maps is used in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and to make it easy to find the places we have indicated on the websites or app. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
You can find more information on how to handle user data in Google's data protection declaration:
Use of our web shop
1. If you want to order in our web shop, it is for the Conclusion of the contract requires that you provide your personal data that we need to process your order. Mandatory information required for the processing of the contracts is marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
We can also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
2. Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment, and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we will restrict the processing, i.e., your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
3. To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
Name of the responsible body:
Dürr Technik GmbH & Co. KG
Pleidelsheimer Str. 30
74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen Germany
Managing directors: Martin Dürrstein, Andreas Ripsam